Digital photo frames are the perfect gift idea for parents and grandparents because they make it easier to enjoy their children’s, grandchildren’s and other family pictures. However, updating pictures to the frame is usually not convenient; most of the time, the only way to do this is to use a USB or a SD card, or to connect the frame directly to a computer. Grandparents and technologically-challenged relatives struggle with this; and this cannot be done remotely…. More >>
- 10.4 in. (26.4 cm), 4:3 ratio, high-quality display with low consumption LED backlight. Manage the Frame from the Web and create a multi-frame account to remotely control up to 25 frames from 1 single web account, TOTALLY FREE.
- Send your photos by email via the 3G/Wi-Fi Network on your mobile phone, 4 GB memory (20,000 pictures), supports USB stick, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Receive pictures directly on your Pix-Star frame from the Internet with its dedicated email address at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Send pictures from your frame to individual or groups of email addresses directly from the frame
- Access more than 20 online providers and view pictures from web albums, including Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, and more and Receive daily updated weather forecasts for a selection of countries and cities
Pix-Star 10.4 Inch Wi-Fi Cloud Digital Photo Frame FotoConnect XD with Email, Web Albums, iPhone and Android app, Web Radio, DLNA and more